If you are looking for a fast way to lose weight then use these 5 simple tips to help you on your way to achieving you weight loss goal. You might have a party or a wedding coming up and need to lose weight fast in order to look your best. If this is the case then you can lose weight fast by sticking to a few simple tips.
These tips are a sure fire way to get you started on your weight loss journey. I have personally used them myself and they have helped me in the long run to increase my weight issues.
1. Drink water. I know this sound like a strange tip but the majority of people do not drink enough water in their daily routine. You should be drinking between 3-5 liters of water a day. This can be done quite easily if you replace every second cup of coffee with a bottle of water.
2. Keep a journal. This was a huge inspiration for me. It does not matter if it is an journal or a hand handwritten journal as long as you are writing down how you are feeling how the weight loss is going. You can always look back on it when you are feeling down about the weight loss and use it as inspiration to get you going again.
3. Use a smaller plate. This will help dramatically with your portion sizes as a full small plate looks a lot better than an empty large plate. You will think you are eating more than you actually are.
4. 30 minutes exercise a day. Experts tell us that we all should get at least 30 minutes exercise a day. However you do not have to do this in one sitting. Break it into 3 segments of 10 minutes. Walk to the shop at the end of the street instead of taking the car. Things like this will help you achieve the overall 30 minutes a day.
5. Go Clothes Shopping. This is the best tip I can give anyone. walking around the shops increases your physical activity levels and also as you are trying on the clothes it will give you a goal to reach that lower dress size. Also you will be able to see your progress through the dress sizes you try on and it does give you a boost to continue your weight loss journey until you reach your optimal weight.
These tips have helped me tremendously achieve my ultimate weight loss goal. If you put them into practice they can help you too in your overall weight loss journey.