As we continue to grow old, work, stress and lifestyle often make us lose the ability of attaining our fitness goals. Taking diet pills, Starving yourself or constantly working out may fail to work and with so many diet and weigh loss programs available currently, it can be very difficult to know which diet program will be effective for you.
Today however, I will be looking at a new program that has recently launched on the scene and is creating quite a buzz in the fitness community.
Introducing The Shepherd’s Diet
The Shepherd’s Diet is a Christian based weight loss program which claims to helps to eliminate excess body fat by following biblically inspired principles and lifestyle habits.
Below you’ll find a brief overview of the program, how it works, the pros and cons and conclusion. This should help you to make an informed decision if this program if right for you and your weight loss goals.
Here Is The Shepherd’s Diet Review
How the Shepherd’s Diet Works -Shepherd’s Diet Program requires users to focus their energy on listening and heeding to the Holy Spirit’s direction in their lives. The Bible inspired regimen encourages users to use biblical guidance to help them to determine the correct nutritional choice and how to use self control to prevent over indulgence in eating.
Additionally, the diet program recommends users to have an eating plan that contains high amounts of healthy fats i.e. “Holy Fats” which helps to eliminate fatigue.
According to Kristina Wilds, the program’s author, the fats contain innate healing abilities which help to boost metabolic and digestive functions that in turn lead to quick burning of body fats.
The diet plan works in a natural and very automatic way. It works even when one is sleeping.
Here’s a list of manuals you’d get if you invest in the Shepherd’s Diet:
1. What would Jesus eat grocery– field Guide: It contains a list of some of the best diet foods to eat.
2. Moses Secret Fat-Loss Protocol: it’s a fasting fat loss guide that explains how to correctly fast in order to accelerate weight loss.
3. Prayer-warrior anti stress guide: it contains details of common stress causes and Biblically inspired mental practices that one can use reduce stress.
4. Fat Burning Furnace-Nutrients Report: This part focuses on the specific foods, why & when you should eat those foods.
Users’ Feedback On The Program
Reviews published by users reveal that this diet program has mixed results. There are some people who give positive praises about it and it’s considered as the “Biblical Diet Breakthrough for Weight Loss” while some says it’s just a rehash of the Ketogenic Diet.
With That Being Said, Have A Look At Some oF The Pros And Cons Below:
- The diet program can be used by anyone.
- It contains five different components that help to maximize its odds of success.
- Shepherd Diet Program gives a comprehensive guide about the food that you should eat and how to manage your food intake. For example, users are introduced to certain types of proteins, carbs, fats and fibers and how they aid in weight loss.
- Most foods recommended by this diet program can be easily found in local groceries and supermarkets.
- The diet program isn’t only about weight loss; you will be shown how you can develop and maintain a clear skin and how to improve your mental health.
• You have to be patient and consistently follow the program to achieve noticeable results which sometimes takes weeks.
• The diet program contains too much information which the user can find irrelevant and overwhelming.
The shepherds diet weight Loss program is based on the ancient and reliable bible facts. It is a diet consisting of low carbs, moderate proteins and lots of healthy fats.
This type of diet is indeed effective at burning fat.